Compliance & Human Resources Support
The regulatory environment of employee benefits has changed dramatically in the last several years, and this will likely continue in the future. To help keep our clients up-to-date on the most recent compliance issues, we provide topical compliance updates and meet with clients to discuss the potential effects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and other compliance related issues. In addition to educating our clients on the regulations, DBR Group assists with the implementation of any required updates to plan documents or administrative procedures.
Understanding that human resource professionals have limited time to dedicate to benefit plan oversight, DBR Group works closely with our clients to assist with the following services:
- Day-to-day support on employee claim and eligibility issues
- Development of employee communication strategy and materials
- Open enrollment support, including attendance at employee meetings and benefit fairs
- Analysis of employee benefit administration systems and vendors
- Train-the-trainer sessions for field human resource contacts relating to program changes or compliance issues
- Annual compliance calendar with key benefits deadlines
- Form 5500 filings
- Reporting and disclosure requirements relating to the PPACA, including employer shared responsibility testing and analysis of potential employer penalties
We recognize that benefits-related inquiries frequently require urgent attention. As such, we staff project teams so that our clients can always speak to someone in a timely manner.